Make sure you have a safe ride every time you get behind the wheel of your car when you count on the mechanics at our auto shop. If you are dealing with problems relating to the steering and suspension in your car and truck, we are available to help you.
The steering system in your vehicle is built to last, but it can have problems that will affect the drivability of your car or truck. The issue may be something like a vibrating steering wheel, a bouncy ride down the road, or difficult steering. Our team will take a look at a variety of parts to ensure that everything is working correctly, inspecting your steering gear, tie rod ends, and tire alignment. Most of the time, a simple re-alignment can take care of the issues at hand, but we take the time to make sure there are no other issues with your vehicle.
You can count on the dedicated team at Andy’s Auto Repair when you are in need of a car or truck repair in Lynnwood. For more than 50 years, people throughout the community have been coming to our business to take care of steering issues, as well as a variety of other vehicle problems.
Taking care of your vehicle is very important. If you are having issues with your transmission, you can count on the team at Andy’s Auto Repair to assist you. We provide a wide array of transmission services, including flushes.
A transmission flush is a process where all of the oil in your vehicle’s transmission is removed and new oil, as well as specialized cleaning solutions, is run through it to ensure that any sludge has been pushed out. Once the oil has been run through, it is then filled up with new oil. The process is typically used when you are having issues like strange noises, car surges, and delays.
With most vehicles, you will see darkened oil with some debris in it. This is normal. Signs that are a concern include excess metal flakes and other debris accompanied by a bad smell and completely black oil. If we see this problem, we may want to do a more in-depth inspection to ensure that every part of your transmission is working efficiently.
Don’t hit the road with a transmission that does not work. Count on the team at our business to provide you with excellent transmission repair in Lynnwood. We are known for providing outstanding services at prices that will not break the bank.
Every manual transmission will eventually need clutch repair. Depending on your year, make, and model, you should start looking at your clutch around 85,000 miles to ensure that everything is working correctly. Here are three signs you may need clutch repair services:
- Slipping Issues – When the clutch plate starts to wear down, it will cause your clutch to slip. The power will not transfer to the transmission, and you will have trouble shifting into a different gear. This is a common issue when you ride the clutch.
- Master and Slave Cylinders Goes Bad – These cylinders have seals and boots on them that wear over time. When they are worn down, they start to leak. When you lose hydraulic fluid from these points, your clutch pedal will stop working effectively.
- Hydraulic Fluid Problems – Your hydraulic fluid should be flushed at least every 100,000 miles. When the fluid is not flushed, it becomes less dense which will make it less effective.
You can count on the team at Andy’s Auto Repair when you need a car or truck repair in Lynnwood. Our team has more 50 years of experience serving people throughout the community. Whether you need maintenance services or are interested in significant repairs, our team is there for you.
Car maintenance can be a hassle, but it will keep you away from the repair shops. We have put together a small list of tips to help you maintain your vehicle:
Always Check Your Fluids – Making sure that all fluids in your car are checked regularly is crucial for any car owner. Your engine oil is easy to check. All you have to do is find the dipstick in your engine and check it after it has cooled down. The dipstick will let you know when your oil is low.
Take Care of Your Tires – Having your tires inspected and rotated can help ensure that your vehicle will last for a long time. All tires do not wear out at the same time, so you want to rotate the front and back tires once every 7,500 miles. Additionally, you should always inflate your tires when your alert light goes off.
Drive Defensively – Did you know that driving smartly and safely can help your vehicle last for many years? Keep your eyes on the road at all times and be aware of your surroundings. It could save your life.
Whether you need a brake repair in Lynnwood or are looking for a specialist to help you with emission problems, you can count on the specialists at Andy’s Auto Repair to help you. Our business is your source for dependable auto care in the area.
Dealing with transmission issues can be very frustrating. Here are a few warning signs that mean you need to have someone take a look at your vehicle:
- Slipping Issues – Have you noticed that your transmission is switching gears for no reason? This is a sign that your transmission is slipping. Other signs include problems accelerating, your car feeling like it suddenly does not have enough power, or just general struggling sounds.
- Shifting Delays – When you shift from park to drive, your vehicle should start to move forward as soon as you hit the gas. If there is a long pause when you make the shift and your engine starts to rev up, it is time to have someone look at the transmission.
- Red Fluid Leaks – If you are starting to notice a bright red fluid leaking from your vehicle, that generally means you have a transmission leak. This fluid may also come out as dark red or brown. It does not matter what color it is, having a professional check it out is a wise plan.
When you need a transmission repair in Lynnwood, you can trust the specialists at Andy’s Auto Repair to assist you. For more than 50 years, people have trusted our business when they need auto repair services.
Having your check engine light go off can be very stressful for any driver. We have put together a small list of common reasons why your light may have gone off:
- Gas Cap Problems – Before you head to a mechanic to deal with a check engine light, make sure that your gas cap is secured. If you open up your fuel door and discover that you forgot to replace your cap before leaving the gas station, then that is most likely the reason your light went off. Once properly replaced, you may have to take your vehicle to a specialist to turn off the light.
- Oxygen Sensor Issues – When you operate your vehicle, your exhaust releases gases, including oxygen. When the fuel mixture either has too little or too much oxygen in it, there may be a problem with your engine. Most vehicles have an oxygen sensor that will set off the check engine light.
- Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced – The spark plugs in your vehicle help ensure that it is running correctly by igniting the air and fuel mixture in the engine’s combustion chamber. If they are not working adequately, it can cause poor vehicle performance and eventually set off your check engine light.
Head on over to Andy’s Auto Repair when your check engine light has come on. We offer a wide variety of services, including truck repair in Lynnwood.
Trust the team at Andy’s Auto Repair when you are seeking assistance with your vehicle in Lynnwood, Washington. Our business offers a vast array of services for drivers throughout the area. If you are looking for a mechanic that you can rely on to provide honest services, you have come to the right place.
One of the reasons our business has become one that people rely on is our staff of talented mechanics. We feature a team that has more than 50 years of experience working in the auto repair industry. Each member of our staff is a professional who has received extensive training to ensure that they can properly and efficiently take care of your vehicle. Whether you need assistance with transmission repair services, want someone to help you with your steering issues, or are having problems with your vehicle’s emissions, you can rest assured that they will be able to assist you.
Contact our team today by calling us at (425) 774-6408. You can ask questions about your vehicle’s problems or make an appointment for a transmission repair in Lynnwood. It does not matter if you have a foreign or domestic car – we are ready to work on all makes and models.